Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First at all I´d like to introduce myself.
I´m a new menber from Vasq Country and my inglish is quite elemental, as you can read.

I´ve got a 2007 Mean Streak and I´m thinking about make some changes in my bike.
The first one is to clear the back side, but I'd like to see some pictures to get some ideas.
Could you tell me where can I fimd anyone?

THANK YOU!!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
howdy, welcome aboard

seems your english is good enough...better than some of our current high school grads ;)

·
AKA Gravel Girl <Lola>
3,955 Posts
Welcome. Post pics of your Meanie! Here are a couple of mine.

·
T,J&R 4ever
1,369 Posts
welcome aboard... great looking bikes everyone

·
Registered
41 Posts
here is mine
Green Streak

Did you cut your stock rear & front fender or is it aftermarket?
BTW, your new dash looks awesome ... I'm looking to remove the gauges on mine, and maybe will have some digital gauges to clear out the space above the headlight.
Nice work

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dakota Digital is nice, the only problem is their price is too high around the $500 range. I've just found something similar for half of Dakota Digital's price, I don't have the link here though, & i'm in class so I don't have all the time I need to look it up :). If you're interested though, let me know and i'll post the link for you later.

·
2 Wheel Junkie
521 Posts
Dakota Digital is nice, the only problem is their price is too high around the $500 range. I've just found something similar for half of Dakota Digital's price, I don't have the link here though, & i'm in class so I don't have all the time I need to look it up :). If you're interested though, let me know and i'll post the link for you later.
Sure. The dakota gauges sell for much cheaper than retail although still in the 300-350 range for the classic oval and a little cheaper for the round. I like options though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you to everyone.

Meangirl I'm very surprise couse in my country ain't no girls with cruisers and I never understood why. So you are a great example for european girls. NICE SIDE BAGS.

Green Streak, if got a doubt have you done anything with your front side? It looks longer.

Emaldona, I like your backside (I'm writting about your bike) and the way you painted your bike couse it has a continuity all along the bike that some transformations waste.

Probably I'll transformate my bike using yours like inspiration source. (I'm not sure if this phrase have the same minning in the USA and here).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sure. The dakota gauges sell for much cheaper than retail although still in the 300-350 range for the classic oval and a little cheaper for the round. I like options though.
for $209. This is the one i'm talking about. (And I'm talking about the gauge with information center, not just the small round uni-function gauge).

-Speedo in MPH or KPH, Tachometer with resetable TRIP ODOMETER, TURN SIGNAL indicator, LOW OIL, HIGH BEAM, LOW VOLTAGE, DAY/NIGHT DIMMER and NUETRAL indicators

Could you let me know where can you find deals on the gauges for 300-350. I'd like to do some comparing before I decide to buy. If the Dakota is not much more than it's definitely worth to buy the Dakota. Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts