Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Mean Streak 1500, added power commander, Thunder Mfg Airbox and 2 into 1 Double D Hard Krome 4" Sideburner exhaust. Calif bike with all Cataltytic junk, baseline dyno run 59.6 hp and 70.3 Torque. with the conversion 73.9 hp and 83.5 Torque. It rock's and I set off my first car alarm!!

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
Great bike, tell us more about the Power Commander, did you install it? 8)

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a thunder air kit power command and bub pipes',would like to see what it dyno's but no one around here has one. Sounds like impressive hp change you have. wish I only knew what mine was.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Double D Hard Krome 2 into 1 Sideburners cost $ 539. Thunder Mfg Air Box was $ 210 and the Power Commander was $ 312. Labor to install all parts and dyno cost's to make a custom map $ 500 ** not a cheap project but the results were well worth it. I kept the factory air cleaner cover and it sticks out about another inch after changing the airbox so if you are around 6 ft you might notice it against your leg. Ride Safe!

·
Registered
4 Posts
2003 Mean Streak 1500, added power commander, Thunder Mfg Airbox and 2 into 1 Double D Hard Krome 4" Sideburner exhaust. Calif bike with all Cataltytic junk, baseline dyno run 59.6 hp and 70.3 Torque. with the conversion 73.9 hp and 83.5 Torque. It rock's and I set off my first car alarm!!
Hello,
Do you have a picture of your Meanstreak with the 2 into 1 Hard Krome pipes?
Thanks

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome gdaddy! Glad to have you join us!

Check the dates on this thread. It's 9 years old & those people are long gone. Do a forum search, top right corner of a page, for Hardkrome sideburners. I'm sure you find some pics with a little searching. Or, try a search for HardKhrome sideburners on a meanstreak on Youtube. You'll prolly find some vids!

Ride safe!
8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts