Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and have just purchased a new 04 Meanie .... Love the bike. have many plans for this bike and from reading the various posts on this site its seems to be the right place to start.

First question of many to come .... does anybody know where I can purchase graphic decals like the ones on Tank. I have the Lime Green Meanie and the graphic are of the multi-color type. I would like to put them on side covers and fenders
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can purchase the graphic decals from any Kawasaki dealer. The part numbers are 56066-0359 (Left Side) & 56066-0360 (Right Side).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the part #'s .... I will check pricing from dealer but I was thinking more of a custom application. I did find some web sites that offered about the same graphic theme as the tank decals and were sizable but didn't see the same paint colors. It seems that most offer solids,metallics and fades, not the same as stock. I forget what you call this type of paint (changes color in different light) but I see it all the time on custom cars.
Once again thanks for the help

·
Registered
487 Posts
welcome to the board ;-)

do you have a shop around you that does pin stripping and custom parts for cages? if so alot of these shops will make graphics for you. good luck.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome to the board

i think you will have a hard time finding graphic with the chameleon color to it, i am not sure it that is possible yet. but as vaporgas mentioned, check local pinstripers, maybe they can do it with the color you desire. would look better than stickers too. good luck, let us know how you make out and post some pics if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts