Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Long Beach m. show and their was a long line of peaple waiting to sit on the two 1600s they had their. 1 was stock trim and the other had all the kawi after market goodies on it still best bike for the $. A lot of new styles victory had a cool power cruizer but at v rod price $19,999. I the DG HardKrome line and BuB pipes that wre on display, kinda bummed VH didnt show but we know they are great pipes. Stay warm and ride safe.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry didnt run spell check, duh.

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey 1RAASTA, what pipes did Bub have for the meanstreak?
Did they just have the Jughuggers or do they still offer the Chambermaids?

·
Registered
132 Posts
What!!! No pictures?

You're such a tease! :evil:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im such a geek I dont know how to post pics, bubs had the jug huggers on display and in their brochure on a meanie, looks hot. I will email them to you if you can post. bummer. lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
1RAASTA said:
Im such a geek I dont know how to post pics, bubs had the jug huggers on display and in their brochure on a meanie, looks hot. I will email them to you if you can post. bummer. lol
E-mail them cuz I can post them!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent them bro. THX. The other bike is a yami warrior project by h/k with 3in big straits on it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
1RAASTA said:
Thanks, I still prefer the chambermaids, just wondering if they had quit making them. guess I'll have to check out the jughuggers for the next one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bummer, Bubs do not make the jughuggers for the 02/03 meanstreak only the 1600s and wont be available until late jan. They do make the chambermaids still, but they hang kind of low for me I Skrape the stock pipes now. H/K doesnt make the K2s for the meanstreak and the classic straits are out of stock until ???? So I guess its back to the drawing board for me. The 3in big straits are nice just very long I would hate to bump the curb with those pups. Am I being picky? I hope so when im spending the dough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts