Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meanstreak 2.0 in Risers For Sale (Not Available)

Kewl Metal Sculpted Chrome Billet Risers For Mean Streak (New)

MSRP: $139.95
My Price $80 shipped

These gorgeous chrome risers move your stock handlebars back and lay them down 10 degrees from the stock position. This moves the hand grips back 2.0 inches and gives your front end a whole new look and feel greatly increasing rider comfort. The stock cables and wires all reach so no need to replace anything!

Fits the Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500, 1600, and the Suzuiki Marauder 1600.

Kewl Metal Sculpted Chrome Billet Risers For Mean Streak for Suzuki Boulevard M95 RTI08

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Meanstreak 2.0 in Risers For Sale(Lowered Price)

My Price $90 shipped

These gorgeous chrome risers move your stock handlebars back and lay them down 10 degrees from the stock position. This moves the hand grips back 2.0 inches and gives your front end a whole new look and feel greatly increasing rider comfort. The stock cables and wires all reach so no need to replace anything!

Kewl Metal Sculpted Chrome Billet Risers For Mean Streak for Suzuki Boulevard M95 RTI08
Bump

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Meanstreak 2.0 in Risers For Sale(Lowered Price)

My Price $80 shipped

Price Lowered Again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts