Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL! I GOT A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU MOTORHEADS OUT THERE. I HAVE AN 07 MEANSTREAK THAT I PUT A VANCE&HINES EXHAUST ON. I WAS THINKING ABOUT RELOCATING THE ELECTRICAL RECTIFIER (SQUARE BOX THAT HANGS ON LEFT SIDE OF BIKE) TO WHERE THE CATYLYTIC CONVERTER USED TO BE,TO HIDE IT A BIT.WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS DONE THIS,AND MIGHT HAVE SOME TIPS.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.RIDE ON!

·
Hangin' by a thread.....
619 Posts
HI ALL! I GOT A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU MOTORHEADS OUT THERE. I HAVE AN 07 MEANSTREAK THAT I PUT A VANCE&HINES EXHAUST ON. I WAS THINKING ABOUT RELOCATING THE ELECTRICAL RECTIFIER (SQUARE BOX THAT HANGS ON LEFT SIDE OF BIKE) TO WHERE THE CATYLYTIC CONVERTER USED TO BE,TO HIDE IT A BIT.WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS DONE THIS,AND MIGHT HAVE SOME TIPS.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.RIDE ON!
I have a bracket that mounts where the original one does, but it tucks the rectifier in behind the engine. $18 shipped to you. PM me if you're interested or would like to see a picture of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bikesrfun,the info i got from vulpine is going to work great for me,as i have a low and mean radiator/chin spoiler on the bike already wich will hide the rectifier nicely.i actualy have the horn attached to the other tab.still thanks alot

·
Hangin' by a thread.....
619 Posts
bikesrfun,the info i got from vulpine is going to work great for me,as i have a low and mean radiator/chin spoiler on the bike already wich will hide the rectifier nicely.i actualy have the horn attached to the other tab.still thanks alot
I have mine mounted up front also. I had this laying around from when I bought an exhaust (it came with it) and figured you might be able to use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts