Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I have seen a list of mechanics by state, or area, who work on vintage kawis...anyone recall where I can find this information...
Or just a good guy near allentown, pa?
Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
cavanaugh racing heads....in PA, but i dont know how far from you, but he does all sorts of work on old kaws.....top notch rep and a good guy...he is going through my cyl head and porting it as we write......

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
The Sledshed in Revelstoke BC has maybe one of the most incredible mechanics/owners on the planet in my opinion.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh, I see, so all the info we've collectively thrown out there to date is useless crap eh? :-?
Hey Star, I don't know if you are kidding, I definitely was. I've been helped tremendously on this forum and appreciate the help very much. This place is a boon to guys like me who are just learning about their bikes. Everyone has been really upfront and willing to give up some (sometimes a lot) of their valuable time and I really can't say thank you! enough....

That guy's shop is really close to my house though, funny I never saw it.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Yes, I was just kidding. I learned a long time ago, when in doubt, assume every "comment" posted on a forum is intended jokingly.

·
Obfuscation Engineer
6,704 Posts
Only under duress and or a draft choice to be named later . Seriously if you're local enough to bother finding out where I am I will help . I prefer to teach and laugh at neophyte wanabe wrench turners these days . I've been doing this for near 30 years now and I don't get fooled easily or for long . Now for my one shameless plug for the area Wiseco Dealer and a fine machinist .
The Wheel Master
It's rare that you can close your eyes , sign the check and be happy with what you got in return . Morrie has been , for more years than I can count the most competent and engaging human being in our industry . On occasions to numerous to mention he has saved me , my customers , and my sanity . If ever you need machining , wheels or just a great conversation Give Morrie a call

~kop

1 - 11 of 11 Posts