1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wannabe Poser
3,446 Posts
Showing Unavailable now. Oh well

·
Registered
591 Posts
So this company "New Enough", do they sell used stuff?

·
Registered
588 Posts
You've seriously never have heard of New Enough? It's only the best place to buy gear from.

Anyway, from the site:
Holly and I established New Enough in 1998 while I was a plant manager for a manufacturing company in the oil industry (mechanical engineer by education). Holly’s career was working in medical offices—insurance filing, bookkeeping, transcription, collections, etc. My original business idea was to offer an exchange for helmets and high-end leathers like Vanson. I have owned a number of motorcycles and it seemed with each one, I’d buy a helmet to match along with a nice jacket and when it came time to trade, I’d have to buy another one. I quickly found out, however, that anything to do with used helmets was a bad idea due to liability concerns, so I continued with the leather exchange idea. By mid-1999 our business grew to the point where we needed professional office and warehouse space and it required more than our “part time” attention, so Holly and I both quit our normal jobs and built our business on some family property (at our present location in Shallowater, TX). Since then, we’ve grown steadily over the years. In recent years, our focus has been on offering great prices on “current year model” apparel items and at the same time, aggressively buying closeout items from distributors that we can sell at bargain basement prices. Our thanks go out to our customers for their continued support.
The buisness outgrew the "exchange" model, but the name stuck. They mostly sell new gear, but they have a great closeout section where they sell either low/limited quantity stuff ("We have 30 XXL and 20 XXS small gloves, buy them for cheap!") or the last stock of an old version of something that the manufacturer is trying to liquidate for the newest model.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So this company "New Enough", do they sell used stuff?
They have great deals!!! I'm on the emailing list, so I get updated regularly. Some of the close outs are almost too good to be true :biggrin:
I've gotten a few jackets and a pair of riding pants from them at REAL low prices. It's a shame the boots I posted the link for are gone. They were reduced to $34

·
Registered
35 Posts
It is true that New Enough has fantastic deals, I check their closeouts and bargain basement on a regular basis and have bought quite a few things from them, both from their website and ebay. What impresses me even more is their fantastic customer service. They email you every step of the way to let you know how your order is coming along and when to expect it. Shipping is very fast. Return policy is outstanding. I can't say enough good things about it, and would recommend them even if they weren't such a bargain.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What impresses me even more is their fantastic customer service. They email you every step of the way to let you know how your order is coming along and when to expect it. Shipping is very fast. Return policy is outstanding. I can't say enough good things about it, and would recommend them even if they weren't such a bargain.
Excellent information! I forgot to say that myself :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts