Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
It's no surprise why Dorothy left Kansas is it? Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Tim, glad you could get away from that.

what part of florida are you in? not that it really matters the weather is much better there.

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Where was that pic taken in FL...looks kinda familiar. Lots of dealers rent bikes...gonna be a HD probably, but it will allow ya to get a ride in and enjoy some time in the saddle. I would go for it!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tim, glad you could get away from that.

what part of florida are you in?

Hi Darrell, Merry Christmas

I really hope you and Tina get to have Christmas together. I am on the West Coast of Florida around Clearwater Beach. The weather here today was upper 70's. No jacket, boots or gloves. It is supposed to be the same tomorrow, but the best part, my whole family will be together for the first time in about 7 years for Christmas. That in itself is enough for me.

Tim

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Sure hope you are blessed with friends, family and peace.

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
Hi Darrell, Merry Christmas

I really hope you and Tina get to have Christmas together. I am on the West Coast of Florida around Clearwater Beach. The weather here today was upper 70's. No jacket, boots or gloves. It is supposed to be the same tomorrow, but the best part, my whole family will be together for the first time in about 7 years for Christmas. That in itself is enough for me.

Tim
I'm here right now. with some help from some forum friends I got the truck back together yesterday and made it home last night.

hope you and your family have a great Christmas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts