Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends from this forum introduced me to a riding group here in New England. They had a meet and greet this morning, and we had a great time. Lots of very nice folks. Lots of gorgeous bikes. Lots of wonderful rides to look forward to.

There were several Vulcans in the parking lot, including one that was the duplicate of mine (same model and year, same color combination--but 10 times more bling). I also met someone who has a V2K. Lots of Wings and BMWs. Only a handful of Harleys.

We met several people who live right here in Manchester. We're looking forward to riding with these folks.

·
Road Pirate
451 Posts
It is always nice, when invited to ride in a new group, to find that the make of the bike is not important, but the people are.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Way cool! Looking forward to some New England ride pics! You guys planning to make the Pa ride to W Va in Aug?

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think we can make it, Gary. Alan is using all of his available vacation for a trip we're taking in July. Then he has to save the rest for November, when we're going home for my parents' 60th anniversary. It sucks starting a new job and having less vacation than you used to. :-(

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Very cool, Julie. Miss seeing you on here as much as you used to be (or maybe I am not looking hard enough). Glad you met some other riders in your new town. And, I am looking forward to seeing pics, too.

·
AKA *Kelly*
2,412 Posts
Way cool! Looking forward to some New England ride pics! You guys planning to make the Pa ride to W Va in Aug?
Awesome, meeting new peeps!!! :biggrin:

I don't think we can make it, Gary. Alan is using all of his available vacation for a trip we're taking in July. Then he has to save the rest for November, when we're going home for my parents' 60th anniversary. It sucks starting a new job and having less vacation than you used to. :-(
....Not so awesome.... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts