Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) hello everyone. this is my first time on the forum. let me introduce myself. i ride a 2003 blue 636. i've been riding for about a month now, and pretty much got the hang of it. due for MSF class soon. just a few things done on my bike: flush mounts, fender eliminator, sliders, etc. btw, i ordered a Micron slip-on (blue transition to silver) and was wondering if anyone else has one or heard it. i heard it sounds awesome. i mainly got it for the looks, but of course the sound is important, in which case anything would be better than stock. well, nice to join the Kawi family!

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea i have a friend that has a micron on his 636... sounds sweet, i have a muzzy slip on and it sounds great but im most likely going to get that system that he has. looks pretty too...
so congrats on your blue zx6!! now we can be the newbie twins! your blue is the lighter one though right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, mine is candy lightning. yours is thunder, right? i love the blue on both bikes. great choice. i'll post my pix as soon as get the slip on - hey, where do i go to add my pix along with my user?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yep =) i agree i LOOOOVE the blues, lookin nice. the orange is really pretty too... and the green would have been REALLY nice if it was a metallic paint like ours... but oh well. yea i have to take pics of my bike too, i havent had a chance. but its ok im sure we all know what it looks like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts