Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many people attend either or both of these.

AMA Vintage:

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Schedule

Honda Super Cycle:

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Schedule

I go every year , but , then again the track is only 7 miles away from me. I stay at the track from Thursday before Vintage through the Sunday of Super Cycle.

If you have never been to Mid Ohio for these events (especially Vintage) you should think about attending.

Dan

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
Go to at least one of them every year. And have for the past decade or so.

I go as a cornerworker though. Nice thing is, I get in for free, and get closer to the track and riders than anyone who pays. Bad thing (sort of) is that I have to work the whole weekend, and don't get to experiance much of what happens away from the actual racing.

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Go to at least one of them every year. And have for the past decade or so.

I go as a cornerworker though. Nice thing is, I get in for free, and get closer to the track and riders than anyone who pays. Bad thing (sort of) is that I have to work the whole weekend, and don't get to experiance much of what happens away from the actual racing.
Post where you'll be working and if I can make it this year itd be nice to meet another board member!

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
Post where you'll be working and if I can make it this year itd be nice to meet another board member!
Not sure if I'm going this year, unfortunately. New baby and all.

If I do go, won't have any idea where I'll be working. Assignments are not done until the day before. Then rotated every day.

I'll definately post up if I'm going, a week or so in advavce. Once I'm at the track, it's not hard to find me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts