Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks cold, but fun. That looks like the bridge entrance at Decatur, how did the KLR handle the grid surface of that bridge, if it is that one? In fact, how do you like the KLR overall, I've been thinking of adding one to compliment the 1500 Classic.

Thanks to you and your son for service to this country, and to all of our veterans and active personell!

Take care, Dave

·
Biking Old Timer
445 Posts
Great video, nicely edited. Looked incredibly cold to be riding. A great tribute to the son, and thanks to both of you.

·
Navythomas
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks cold, but fun. That looks like the bridge entrance at Decatur, how did the KLR handle the grid surface of that bridge, if it is that one? In fact, how do you like the KLR overall, I've been thinking of adding one to compliment the 1500 Classic.

Thanks to you and your son for service to this country, and to all of our veterans and active personell!

Take care, Dave
Yes it is the bridge at Decauter!! She handled it fine but me the rider wouldnt look down!!! I absoluetly love my KLR !! Thermo-bob, Doo-hickey, Done Its ready for anything!!! It does everything I ask it. Just love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts