Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas, looking for a little bit of help. I want to get a mini sissy for my 900 custom. looking for something that detachs rather quickly so its not a pain everytime i have to put it on. any suggestions? pictures?

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had a mini cobra. It had hardware so it was about 10-15 minutes to attach. Anything that comes off that quickly mightn ot be too supportive.

Might be worth the extra time to ensure the little lady or friends dont fall off the back.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
I have the little OEM one and in my opinion it looks nicer than the aftermarket ones. It takes about 5 minutes to installed and unisntalled but with the good looks you'll probably leave it there like me. Price is a bit higher but worth it.

They also make a Jardin that can be taken off in like 5 seconds but the set up cost a bit more.

·
09 Vulcan 900 Classic
176 Posts
I have the little OEM one and in my opinion it looks nicer than the aftermarket ones. It takes about 5 minutes to installed and unisntalled but with the good looks you'll probably leave it there like me. Price is a bit higher but worth it.

They also make a Jardin that can be taken off in like 5 seconds but the set up cost a bit more.
which one is that and where did you get it adn doyou have a pic?
thanks

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
which one is that and where did you get it adn doyou have a pic?
thanks
I didn't realized you had posted a quesion for me.
Mine is the OEM part# K53020-377 that retails for $335 but you can find it for much less on ebay or similar places.

·
09 Vulcan 900 Classic
176 Posts
I didn't realized you had posted a quesion for me.
Mine is the OEM part# K53020-377 that retails for $335 but you can find it for much less on ebay or similar places.

thank you

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just bought the cobra mini for 210 off of cruiser customizing.. i do like the oem one as well but a little more pricer i was quoted around 330 340 for it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts