Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm back...
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends:

I've been away from the forum for awhile, but came back looking for my old friends. One in particular, RichLockyer, was VERY active here, but I can't find any posts from him since last year?! Anyone know what's up with Rich?

Thanks in advance,
-Paul R

·
I'm back...
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

Seems to be off on other priorities -- thank god! When friends go MIA on motorcycle forums though, you often think the worse, ya know?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
When friends go MIA on motorcycle forums though, you often think the worse, ya know?
Ya, but he didn't buy a Harley he just went to work.

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
Yup...Rich has been accounted for. Deserted us for a job...whats that about?? ;)

:lol:

Anyway, speaking of missing members...anyone heard from NCDave? Haven't seen him on here in awhile.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thank you.

Seems to be off on other priorities -- thank god! When friends go MIA on motorcycle forums though, you often think the worse, ya know?

I do know.

I was on a sportbike forum in my younger days when I was into "stunting" and I had just learned how to do a wheelie (the clutch drop trick) and then didn't post for a while and came back and everyone was amazed I wasn't dead.

·
I'm back...
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup...Rich has been accounted for. Deserted us for a job...whats that about?? ;)

:lol:

Anyway, speaking of missing members...anyone heard from NCDave? Haven't seen him on here in awhile.
I thought I saw a recent post from NCDave? Maybe not... Found a guy on twitter referring to himself as "NC Dave" and I asked him if he was one in the same, but no...

Last I saw of NCDave he'd dumped his cruiser and moved to sport bikes... Hope he's well...

·
Once I had $$ now a bike
115 Posts
Speaking of which, has anyone seen or heard any thing from jeffs99vulcan lately, I think I remember he was being posted overseas, or was that just another nightmare, and i need to get out more, as an early 70's vet I still have issues with that.

I really grew to love and respect that little critter.

If my fears are correct, please keep me in the dark, as it is easer to not know.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah... I have been busy on a Vrod forum and was surprised to not see Rich & Jeff around when I pop in with the Kawi folks for decent and enlightened conversation :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts