Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has anybody out there converted the meanstreak back brake caliper to sit at the bottom of the swing arm. I saw this on lowandmean, where obviously the best meansteaks reside with the most unique trick bitz.

Curently this is what I can figure out what is required:
1) Drifter brake holder to move it below the swing arm (Part No: 43034-1154)
2) Use the existing Caliper?
3) Drifter Holder -Comp-Caliper,RR (PartNo: 43044-1125)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What??? you guys want to tell me there is only one person in this whole world that has done this mod (cuz the whole world is on this forum).

This post has been out here for quite a while and nobody has any comments - can't be.

Later
Bye-Wait

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK I see what I did wrong.......I am actually a women and need help from you guys :lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts
well I haven't done the mod so that is why I didn't answer :)
But rest assured I would help a woman any time I could :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I figured out that you would need the Drigter disk (Rotor) at the back as well, the bracket is shorter and the Meanstreak's disk is larger. So I have decided to have a bracket made that is a mirror image of the standard one and flip the caliper to the bottom. Will show and tell when it's done.

Bye-Wait

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
SA_Meanstreak said:
OK I see what I did wrong.......I am actually a women and need help from you guys :lol:
LOL. Maybe you could dress up in drag and post your pic. Think that would work? :D

The problem probably is that it's a holiday weekend here in the US, and a lot of people are probably busy with the festivities. I know I have been; this is the first chance I've had to get online in two days.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
vaporgas2000 said:
well I haven't done the mod so that is why I didn't answer :)
But rest assured I would help a woman any time I could :D
I'm going to remember that!!! :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The drag thing will not work - i will just scare the members.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts