Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
5,180 Posts
Hi Guyver, I don't know of any one place that would list ALL mods for your bike.
Perhaps if you told us what you would like to customize, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you looking for more power, or accessories, saddlebags, seats, windscreens etc? The options are endless.
You can also try searching this thread with keywords for the item you want to customize like "seat".

· Registered
2022 650 Vulcan S Cafe
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Guyver, I don't know of any one place that would list ALL mods for your bike.
Perhaps if you told us what you would like to customize, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you looking for more power, or accessories, saddlebags, seats, windscreens etc? The options are endless.
You can also try searching this thread with keywords for the item you want to customize like "seat".
Yea Duh...
i didn't know there was sooo much to mod. it's been 30+ years since i've been on a bike and i'm just getting back into it.. i already put crash bars on but i guess a good seat. Its too cold to ride where i live right now but i'm hoping to get it all ready for spring rides..
thanks for any input..

· Super Moderator
11,128 Posts
Mustang makes the best seat I've used. Also look at Laam, Terry Adcox's, Russell, Spencer, Saddleman. Mean City Cycles in Maiden, NC will take stock and put two layers of memory foam, one harder and one softer, cut to your butt specs. theseatguyjon.com.

Reactions: WFO-KZ
1 - 5 of 5 Posts