Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years back I had an accident that destroyed my left rear blinker. I decided to install a modulator that incorporates the turn signals into the tail light. Well my modulator has died so I've decided to install rear blinkers again. I'd like to install some nice looking flush mount but they would most likely cover the rear mount holes for my upcoming luggage rack installation. So now I'm on a search for some short stem rear blinkers that will match the style of my original ones. I've been watching ebay but haven't found anything in very good condition yet. If anyone has a complete rear set (with all washers, wires, etc) with short stems and in good to excellent condition they'd like to sell please PM me or let me know.

I'm also looking for some very good cylinder head nuts. I know Z1ent has the replacement ones but those have a recessed area in the top and I want some original smooth top. I'll buy any amount up to 12 as long as the price is reasonable so if you have any you would part with, let me know please.

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
I no such did this. I been bare-footing all day long. :cool:
Not you Ridgerunner, the cops boots! lol...And hey, if you were up here Nebraska way today you wouldnt be bare footed for very long! It snowed an inch here last night and its snowing again now! You are a piece of work Paul, I cant stop laughing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts