Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it is for me anyway, im Chunky found the site quite by accident but looks pretty good so thought id hang round for a bit.
Ive got a 1992 ZXR 750 J1 which i'll have some tech questions about although could be some differences as its a UK bike as thats where i am

·
Registered
380 Posts
Cool, welcome to the site... Morning here too...

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
...its Mmorning in America. - Thanks Ron

welcome to the forum. Seems that most people stumble to the forum and all thinks its good. I came here during the search for what bike I should get. I read almost every post and that helped steer me toward Kawasaki and my Vulcan. I was almost 90% sure I was going Kawa anyway but this site convinced that 10% hold out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcomes, i got my bike as i liked the paintwork (its rather colourfull) its a beneton scheme with a few extras thrown in, an old design now but stands out amongst the pile of r1's and the like

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ah morning, my all-time favorite time to ride! :)

Welcome to the forum, chunky.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! Yeah! Another 7 owner!! :D This is a good site, lots of good people. There are some very technical people here that will be glad to help out with any questions you might have. Enjoy!

·
Registered
837 Posts
mornin...hey it always good when you wake up in the mornin :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
99 Posts
bud8fan said:
mornin...hey it always good when you wake up in the mornin :lol: :wink:
Waking up is good, waking up to go riding is even better! I always say, any day I go riding is a good day. :D

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Chunky,

Welcome to the Forum.....we have people from all over the place here..We all have a great time up here....if you need tech support you can try the mechanics corner. There is lots of expertese up here to be had for the asking.

Look forward to seeing you up here often

Ride Safe Ride Sane

Heather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts