Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now that the guys are gone - (Stuart, I know you're reading this! :wink: ) I'm going to ask you girls, what was your most embarrassing moment on a motorcycle.

I'll let you in on mine. One day I decide to run down to the Post Office on my bike. I'm wearing a jogging suit, the PO is approx 2.5 miles away. So I decide to just wear my riding gloves and start my short journey, as I'm getting ready to pull into the PO a car full of guys start whistling and hooting at me. I'm thinking to myself, "WHATEVER!", I pull into the PO and look down to remove my gloves and realize, my jogging suit top had unzippered all the way down. So now everyone in my small town got to see me in my bra :oops: :oops:

Miki

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh, my, there have been many, but I'll cite a recent one.

A couple weeks ago my husband and I went for a ride to our favorite breakfast place. Eating is big with me--a very favorite hobby for this junk-food junkie. Recently I dumped the Atkins Diet and gained a few pounds more than I ever should have. But anyway, I managed to wriggle into my riding clothes and off we went to the restaurant.

Just as I was pulling into the parking spot and stretching my legs down and out to find the ground--my bike is very, very tall for me--I heard this strange noise, like a "pop". I listen suspiciously to the engine and exhaust for a few seconds, but the fuel injection is normally flawless on this bike--surely that couldn't have been a backfire? :?: Hmm. Sure that I must have imagined it, we shut down and go inside.

When I got up to go to the ladies' room, I discovered that I had split my overstressed riding pants right through the crotch! That was the "pop" as the seam gave way. Fortunately, there was additonal material lining the pants, and I told myself that no one noticed the big rip as I walked in. Yeah, right. It's a very small restaurant and people often stare at us when we come in dressed in riding clothes. :oops:

Charlie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts