Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Townhouse in Marina (93933)
-Garage space is large (but shared between us)
-3 bedroom/2.5 baths
-Washer and Dryer in house
-Large living room
-Decent sized kitchen and dining room (your own cupboard space)
-Wireless Internet

-We wash dishes by hand although we have a dishwasher (costs too much to run)
-We have 2 dogs (DO NOT bite: 1 is afraid of everything and the other just barks at random noises)
-We have 3 cats

US:
-22 and 24 years old (boyfriend/girlfriend)
-We don't party (once in a blue moon we'll have a "get-together")
-We go to sleep relatively early
-We're not loud

It's a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath; however, we only rent 1 of the rooms. The other room is for my TV and PS3. You'll have your own bathroom, and your own space for food as well as garage space if needed. The rent INCLUDES utilities; however, we rarely rarely run the dishwasher and try to keep the heat usage at a minimal. If you like a roasty-toasty house then that's fine as long as you accept some of the electric bill if it gets out-of-hand. We have dsl with wireless internet.

$600 Per Month
(utilities included)
*No Deposit Required*

We are looking for:
-reliable person (give 30 day notice when moving)
-clean person (wash dishes before they get out of hand)
-pet friendly (we have 5 animals, all rescues)
-non partier (we are not boring people though, well at least I like to say that)
-someone around the same age would be ideal

PM me some information about yourself.

View attachment 111038

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can safely say that you would NOT miss a thing. I moved from West Virginia just over a year ago and it's sooooo great out here. The roads are wonderful and the sights are nothing less then awe-inspiring.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Not a bad deal, considering that it's in the Montery area. Love that part of the world.

Before the '89 quake I lived in "the Marina district." Wound up living in South San Jose afterward.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I can safely say that you would NOT miss a thing. I moved from West Virginia just over a year ago and it's sooooo great out here. The roads are wonderful and the sights are nothing less then awe-inspiring.
I'll be moving back one day :frown:

Thats what i loved about California. Even the people were polite. One day i'll move back, hopefully there are science jobs over there

Sorry OP i didn't mean to jack your thread :p

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No biggy, carry on with stories :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts