Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Riding every day!
1,063 Posts
If my knees don't bang the cylinders I'm all for it! But, I guess I would reshape the gas tank a bit. Otherwise I like it, the two tone seat is nice too.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I still say the W650 is a better looking bike. IMHO :|

·
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter
7,748 Posts
I hope they do OK. Jodie was ready to buy a Breva last year but our one dealer, over an hour and a half away, dropped MotoGuzzi's. Not sure who or if we have any new dealers now. The last time we had talked to the old Guzzi dealer, he had 3 Guzzi's in the shop waiting on parts, the longest being 9 months. Sorry but our riding season is short here, so when it's time to ride I need a bike I can depend on. Maybe as a second bike to cruise on, but I sure wouldn't own one as a primary bike.

·
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter
7,748 Posts
I still say the W650 is a better looking bike. IMHO :|
Wish they were still available. :-( Jodie's buying a new Bonneville in the spring but if the W650 was around, she still be riding Kawi for sure. Just funny how some bikes just don't sell in North America. If it's not a cruiser or a crotch rocket, nobody wants it. Guess I just have to move to Europe or Japan so I can ride a decent "standard".

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I have to say I like It, I dont know much about that brand of bike, but it would worry me about getting parts.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I had an Elderado 850 Guzzi (1973). It was a nice machine.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow...I just discovered the entire Zephyr series of retro bikes that Kawasaki did...I din't even know therse existed!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Nice bike. Gives me something to dream about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts