Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Interesting story... which is all that it is. I have reservation about the factual basis, however.

Freakinout: about the old avatar: It made me think of pedophilia, she can't be more that 15yrs old... just kidding. :lol: When I first logged on and saw the little version as the avatar, I actually thought it was a picture of you until CP explained it was a girl.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
darkninja said:
Interesting story... which is all that it is. I have reservation about the factual basis, however.

Freakinout: about the old avatar: It made me think of pedophilia, she can't be more that 15yrs old... just kidding. :lol: When I first logged on and saw the little version as the avatar, I actually thought it was a picture of you until CP explained it was a girl.
nah, not me at all, she's actually of age, 19 now I believe (I should know).

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
darkninja said:

Gee, you sound like my Dad, when I first brought my now wife home to meet my folks. My wife is actually only three months younger than I am but looks 10 years younger, so when I brought her home for Chrsitmas diner ( we were both 26 at the time ) my dad took me aside and told me that I could get into trouble for being with a minor.LOL

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife is actually only three months younger than I am but looks 10 years younger, so when I brought her home for Chrsitmas diner ( we were both 26 at the time ) my dad took me aside and told me that I could get into trouble for being with a minor
That was a nice complement to your wife though. I really don't have room to talk. I AM 10 years younger than my fiancee. And we started dating when I was 17yrs old and have been together for 10 1/2 years. You do the math. And I have had girlfriends that were 5 years younger than me. Age doesn't matter too much to me.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yipes, been doing the math. If I'm correct it would mean that you were dating a twelve year old when you where 17 ???

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
darkninja said:
I really don't have room to talk. I AM 10 years younger than my fiancee. And we started dating when I was 17yrs old and have been together for 10 1/2 years. You do the math. And I have had girlfriends that were 5 years younger than me. Age doesn't matter too much to me.
OK think I got it now, at my age it's hard to read posts by members who type too fast.

You were a 17 year old GIRL ( that was my first mistake since your name doesn't say Miss Darkninja ) that started dating a gentleman who is 10 yrs older than you.

You also have friends ( that are also female ) that are 5 years younger than you are.

The way I read it originally you were a male who has been dating the same female for the last ten and a half years. That is from the age of 17 till today. So when you added that you had girlfriends that were 5 years younger I assumed that it was before you started dating your fiancee ( of course in my mind there could have been some overlap but thats another thread altogether ).

So no matter the age or sex ( as long as it's good ), enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
darkninja said:
I really don't have room to talk. I AM 10 years younger than my fiancee. And we started dating when I was 17yrs old and have been together for 10 1/2 years. You do the math. And I have had girlfriends that were 5 years younger than me. Age doesn't matter too much to me.
OK think I got it now, at my age it's hard to read posts by members who type too fast.

You were a 17 year old GIRL ( that was my first mistake since your name doesn't say Miss Darkninja ) that started dating a gentleman who is 10 yrs older than you.

You also have friends ( that are also female ) that are 5 years younger than you are.

The way I read it originally you were a male who has been dating the same female for the last ten and a half years. That is from the age of 17 till today. So when you added that you had girlfriends that were 5 years younger I assumed that it was before you started dating your fiancee ( of course in my mind there could have been some overlap but thats another thread altogether ).

So no matter the age or sex ( as long as it's good ), enjoy the ride.
you made that waaaay more difficult than you had to. but I already know (kinda) both parties involved.

darkninja - why aren't you planning on going to deals gap? I'm gonna be there, that should be enough reason to attend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Okay, to clear up the confusion you have to think outside the box. Me=bi, female, 28yrs old. Fiancee=male, 38yrs, old. Other involved=numerous, male, female, ages 20-40yrs old.
why aren't you planning on going to deals gap? I'm gonna be there, that should be enough reason to attend.
Well, if you're going then for sure. :lol:
If you remember correctly that is the area where I crashed my bike. Pretty place, but bad memories. I didn't say I wasn't going. It depends on my class schedule, money, weather, etc. CP is trying to find a volunteer to haul me and my bike up there so I don't have to ride the long trip. I rather enjoyed the ride up there, however, at least until the last leg when we were stupid and rode through the rain at night in the cold to Fontana and my jaw locked. Mostly it depends on $$$$.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
darkninja said:
Okay, to clear up the confusion you have to think outside the box. Me=bi, female, 28yrs old. Fiancee=male, 38yrs, old. Other involved=numerous, male, female, ages 20-40yrs old.
why aren't you planning on going to deals gap? I'm gonna be there, that should be enough reason to attend.
Well, if you're going then for sure. :lol:
If you remember correctly that is the area where I crashed my bike. Pretty place, but bad memories. I didn't say I wasn't going. It depends on my class schedule, money, weather, etc. CP is trying to find a volunteer to haul me and my bike up there so I don't have to ride the long trip. I rather enjoyed the ride up there, however, at least until the last leg when we were stupid and rode through the rain at night in the cold to Fontana and my jaw locked. Mostly it depends on $$$$.
Money is the reason I started saving now, its gonna be a long poor semester for me with this trip. Maybe I can save my tax return and put it back towards the trip.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts