Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I am so excited about this helmet I found for my dog to wear when he rides my Voyager with me. I just have to share it with others. My dog just loves to ride and the bike never moves if he's not on it. He loves his new riding gear. He's definately the biker dog with style!! Here's the link to the website if your interested......it's really cool.

www.zoomergear.com

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
That is the coolest-looking thing! LOL I'm almost tempted to get a dog so I can order one for him/her.

You should take some pictures of you and your dog on the bike (with helmet) to post for us!

Julie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is pretty cool......and it's a real helmet, not just a cute little novelty item. As soon as I can, I will take some pics and post them. My dog is such a ham!!!! He certainly loves all the attention he gets when we go out.

This would be great to use even when just riding in a car.....you know how dogs love to hang out the window and this would certainly protect their heads. I would highly recommend this to any pet owner.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Pet helmets

Oh my goodness, now I've seen it all! Can the dog hold his / her head straight when it is on?! LOL :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts