Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what company do you deal with for your insurance? Looking to see what insurance companies are out there that deal with motorcycles.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I use StateFarm. Been with them since 1972.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I lopped all my insurance needs together with the Good Hands People at All-State

·
Registered
412 Posts
State Farm here also.

Were close whistle clean! I started with my first bike with them in 1974.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I use Progressive, but would switch to State Farm if I needed full coverage because they have much better rates for that on sportsbikes, plus I have my car and house insured with them.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Mangler said:
American Family here...
What kind of bike do you ride? I couldn't get American Family to insure a sport bike at all.

I use State Farm btw. Has great rates for my bike but crummy rates for my truck. Go figure :-?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I ride a Cruiser and also insure my house 2 cars and 2 bikes.Good rates + coverage on all aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I went with Progressive. I have all my autos through MetLife, but they won't touch motorcycles.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I Have Progressive for my Bike. Getting good rates on it. I'm getting raped by State Farm on 3 cars and home owners, considering Progressive for everything but I don't think they write home owners.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am with DairyLand (Sentry) bcs they had the best rates. I am considering changing ALL my insurance to Geico. The Gekko told me he would hook me up !!! :smile:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great rates with Progressive ($200 a year for full coverage on my Vulcan Classic 800). I am piggybacking on my autos, so I do get a discount. The guy that sold me my policy told me if I were 20 years younger, my cost would be $2000 per year however.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
well, since Progressive and Geico both do not offer policies in MA, i use a local carrier who picks the cheapest company each year. i think right now my bike and truck are through commerce. different company for the house.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
I have progrssive for all of our vehicles.....2 cars, a truck and two motorcycles.

Heather

·
Super Moderator
10,860 Posts
I have State Farm for the bike and truck. Been with them only about 17 years, but I like the way they will easily work with me to drop unneed coverage when the bike is garaged from the weather. Keeping only enough insurance to keep the state from taking the plate, plus fire, theft & vandalism cuts the 6 month cost to only $150.

·
Super Moderator
10,860 Posts
Oh yeah: if you have an alarm on the bike or the garage, the cost is a little less than normal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts