Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone recommed the best motorcycle jack I should get for my 1500
classic. The engine hangs down below the frame about an inch and does this pose a problem. I was thinking about the jack from Harbor Frieght.
Thanks for any input.
Woodstock :)

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
you can put 2x4's under your frame rails and use that type lift if you want. nothing wrong with doing that. just be careful cause it wont be rock steady on those lifts

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I bought one that looks like the one below from Shucks Auto locally for $65.00 and it works great on my 1500 classic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the info, the one from Shucks Auto looks the same as the one from Harbor Frieght.
Thanks again, Woodstock

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Jack

The one from Shucks is the same as the one from Harbor Freight. In fact I bought one from Sears and it is the same one as the one from Harbor freight and Shucks. Only difference is, I paid $119 at sears. Go fer it.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I got the Sears model on sale for $89. It's really nice.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I got the Craftsman from Santa, its not even out of the box yet. I'm sure I'll be a happy camper with it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I also received the Craftsman motorcycle lift. My wife paid $69.00 for it on sale two days before Xmas. It's still under the tree although I assembled it. My spousal unit is making me take to the garage tonight however. I'll report later how it works on my 1600 Classic.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Got mine from J.C. Whitney on sale $89.95 + shipping.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts