Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to go to the big motorcycle show in Timonium (Baltimore area) Feb 8-10. I'll probably go Saturday. Has anyone gone to this show? Is it a good place to buy stuff like clothing or motorcycle accessories?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I went last year and will be back this year. It's a huge show, with tons of vendors, offering everything bike related. I'm going on Friday cause I can't get off work on Saturday. If you get the tickets in advance, you'll save a few bucks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are there pretty good deals from the vendors. My experience going to gun and computer shows is that the stuff at the shows is cheaper than at the stores, and competitive with online shopping.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i got my jacket at the timonium show last year for much cheaper then what they sell the same jacket in there local store for, just make sure you shop around for a quality item, lots of real cheap stuff there, to cheap to be of any quality

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
The Timonium, MD. bike show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds was my first bike show last year. I enjoyed my time and I did saw a lot of vendors. Don't forget to bring your digital camera.

I prefer to go on a Friday simply because it is less crowded and you can take your time looking around. Then on Saturday, I think the Fairgrounds also has the Gun Show going on...so I come back the next day at a different venue.

·
AKA Gravel Girl <Lola>
3,955 Posts
We did Timonium last year. Excellent show. BIG show. Would love to go again this year just don't think our schedule will allow.

·
AKA Gravel Girl <Lola>
3,955 Posts
:frown: :frown: :frown: But...but...but Sandy, I need to see you!!:cry: :cry: ;)
:cry: :cry: :cry: Ditto big guy! Todd is gonna be up to his eyebrows in airbrush work every weekend and riding season is getting closer by the minute. He doesn't want a disassembled bike come spring. Know what I'm saying?

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Ooooooooooooookay...:icon_frow :icon_frow

So how's the painting coming along? Has he gotten a start yet? Any chances of some during pics?! I'd love to be able to watch but I know how it is when you're trying to do something & ya got some a'hole standing over your shoulder.......although I am REALLY good at fetchin beers or quiler or mixing drinks & stuff! ;) :biggrin: 8)

·
AKA Gravel Girl <Lola>
3,955 Posts
Ooooooooooooookay...:icon_frow :icon_frow

So how's the painting coming along? Has he gotten a start yet? Any chances of some during pics?! I'd love to be able to watch but I know how it is when you're trying to do something & ya got some a'hole standing over your shoulder.......although I am REALLY good at fetchin beers or quiler or mixing drinks & stuff! ;) :biggrin: 8)
:smile: :smile: :smile: You're hysterical!!!! You could almost be his garage slave!! :smile: :smile:
Actually he started the airbrush work last night. I took a couple pics. I'll try to post later tonight. So far so good. The first skull is coming along GREAT! I was amazed at the process.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
:smile: :smile: :smile: You're hysterical!!!! You could almost be his garage slave!! :smile: :smile:
Actually he started the airbrush work last night. I took a couple pics. I'll try to post later tonight. So far so good. The first skull is coming along GREAT! I was amazed at the process.

Oh boy oh boy, can't wait!! :biggrin:

Check yer PM's. Ya might have a PM....but shhhhhhh!! don't tell anybody cuz it's a PM!!!8)

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Bikini Dream Team fashion show on Saturday....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts