Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bike-less
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking on this site obsessively for a couple weeks now. I've noticed some pictures of some of the members sitting on motorcycles at a bike show. I have personally never heard of a bike show, although I've been to many car shows here in Los Angeles (LA Auto Show)

Sooo, my question is: Where in SoCal, preferably Los Angeles, do they feature some motorcycle shows every year? I would really love to go to the next one and check out some motorcycles first-hand.

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
You just missed one 800 miles away in Seattle.:wink: (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Good one to miss, though, because they always schedule the Seattle show for a time of year when test rides are not offered.
Cool stuff to see

View attachment 15514

but if you want to buy something it sucks. The Amsoil dude only has empty bottles at his booth.

Attachments

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Cool! I've never been to one of those shows either.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
How uncanny...my friend and I have been planning a ride through Angeles Crest this Sunday for like a month now and I just sent him an e-mail asking him if he wants to go to the Long Beach bike show if the rain lasts through Saturday night (I'm concerned that there might be black on the road in The Crest if it rains late Saturday). If it rains late and you go the show, we might end up seeing each other!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts