Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm currently serving in Iraq and am set to come home in july! One of the first things I plan to do is ship my bike from Washington State to Pennsylvania. I found a company that I am considering using " JC Motorcyle Transport Company". Has anyone had dealings with company or know of another company that has a good reputation with motorcycle transport ie. accurate pickup and delivery dates, customer service. Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm afraid I don't have any experience shipping bikes, have always trailered mine for moves, but I wanted to thank you for your service in Iraq, and give you an early welcome home.

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts

·
Cookie Monstress
454 Posts
might try this listing of providers...
uShip - US National Motorcycle Shipping Directory

but do NOT use Qballexpress. He shipped a bike for me with a critical delivery date and missed it by 2 weeks!

anne

Hello everyone!

I'm currently serving in Iraq and am set to come home in july! One of the first things I plan to do is ship my bike from Washington State to Pennsylvania. I found a company that I am considering using " JC Motorcyle Transport Company". Has anyone had dealings with company or know of another company that has a good reputation with motorcycle transport ie. accurate pickup and delivery dates, customer service. Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually, I just thought, are you active duty and moving for a base transfer? If you are you should be able to get your bike shipped with your HHG.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts