Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Motorcycle Travel Network

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  mcneese5 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That sounds pretty cool. Heavily dependent on everyone being on their best behavior though, don't know if that will be able to be sustained.

I'd like to see this succeed. Seems similar to the system they have in europe for students to travel the continent on school breaks.

#5 ·
Well, I hear ya, Dave. This place has worked out pretty well for us, eh? But I'm glad someone put together a more formal network for those poor s*ds who aren't on this forum. :)

#6 ·
That's a really cool find, Julie. But have to agree with Dave. I could probably travel to any state in the nation, and some portions of Canada, and at least get a hello. You were kind enough to let us stay, fed us, and best of all make us feel at home. It still blows me away the great people we have met on here.

And anyone is welcome to stay at our house. You might sleep on the blow-up mattress, and eat pizza, but we will do our best to make you feel at home!

#7 ·
That's a really cool find, Julie. But have to agree with Dave. I could probably travel to any state in the nation, and some portions of Canada, and at least get a hello. You were kind enough to let us stay, fed us, and best of all make us feel at home. It still blows me away the great people we have met on here.

And anyone is welcome to stay at our house. You might sleep on the blow-up mattress, and eat pizza, but we will do our best to make you feel at home!
I'm sure we all had times where an air mattress and pizza would have been welcomed. :)

#10 ·
:lol: I too have grown found of this forum and more important the great people on here. I hope when I get the chance to take a long trip I can meet some of the great people I have grown fond of on here.

That is by the way a cool website, and I might consider something like that if I did alot of out of state traveling. thanks for the post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.