Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Aw :( That sucks man :( :( Sad to hear about fellow bikers dying, but dying from a gun :(, it sucks more so when you know the guy personally, take care and hope you feel better

:(

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
thats downright wrong!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

sad to hear :cry: :cry: - justice will prevail

his family and friends are in our thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Services are being held tomorrow. So far there is a big group of us guys who rode with Russell that are going to ride out to his funeral (45 minutes away).

·
Registered
21 Posts
This poses the question.. what the hell kind of world do we live in when a MOTORCYCLIST cant even drive down the road without gettin shot & killed? Im really sorry & I hope that everything gets solved and your okay.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, that doesn't make any sense at all...

I'm sorry to hear you lost a friend in such strange circumstances...

:cry:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The services were today, I just got back from them a little while ago. We had 30 or so bikes that went together to Russell's funeral and burial (don't know the technical terms here) The church was packed, people standing outside the doors listening in and in another part of the church listening to the services. I think the family really appreciated us being there to support them.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Freakinout said:
The services were today, I just got back from them a little while ago. We had 30 or so bikes that went together to Russell's funeral and burial (don't know the technical terms here) The church was packed, people standing outside the doors listening in and in another part of the church listening to the services. I think the family really appreciated us being there to support them.
That is so nice that you all "rode" there in his memory.
Again sorry for the tragic loss.
You have been great at keeping all of us informed as more info comes in.

Kelly

·
Registered
605 Posts
I can and will donate 10-20 bucks next friday (payday) and I hope others will too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts