Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm... I just got the paperwork and course booklet in the mail for the class I am going to take in March. :confused: ****, I didn't know I would have to study for class. Reminds me of studying for college about 15 years ago. LOL.

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
its not that bad, most of the stuff they cover is scenario type questions. If you have ridden a motorcycle before then the first day is going to be boring, but informative because they hit on a lot of basics. The thing that was boring to me was when they where like ok this is the clutch... point to it... ok this is the front brake... point to it.. lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
Its very easy. I mean it was super easy for me, the written part that is. the coaches are so great, where i took mine, they read every question that would be on the test outloud the couple days before the written test, my class was only 3 days. Then I just remembered the answers and never had to study. Missed 5 points on the riding portion because during the quick stop i couldnt get it into second the first time (rode an 81 kawa LTD 440 and was having difficulty shifting into second.) and my ridng coach lady said i didnt roll on enough during the like i think is was 120 degree turn or something like that and missed one of the written part questions, it was about being tailgated. Class was super easy just as long as you pay 100% attention, you will love it and pass and be so proud of yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts