Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any input or experience with either gas or diesel Mules? Planning on purchasing a new Mule in next few months just can't decide on which one. Will be used on vacation property in Iowa.

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
They are both great units, If you don't mind the smell of diesel . 953 cc easy starting summer and winter however it has some vibration and noise. Usually unless you have other equipment that used diesel it probably won't be a big advantage. The 3010 gas at 617 cc is a great unit and you can save some money. The diesel sells for $9799.00 list, we sell it here at Beartooth Kawasaki for $9299.00 the gas lists for $8799.00 and we sell it for $8099.00 tough choice, good luck and thnaks for coming to the forum hope we see you in here again! 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Kawi!

I have a diesel tractor and truck. I am looking at purchasing a new 07 3010 Trans4x4 Diesel. I have concerns about the noise and vibration. Is there any real advantage over the gas version? Need to made the decision quick. What about additional maintenance issue with the diesel over the gas model? THANKS!!! BTW>..GREAT FORUM!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts