Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the process of putting a predator 670 in a mule 4010. It already had a B/S Vanguard that was shot and I happened to have a predator on hand. My problem is with the wiring. Any guidance on wiring? I am bypassing the solenoid that was on the mule that the BS was using but I am missing something. I have searched for wiring diagrams but have come up empty.

This is a picture of the wires that are coming from the mule. There is a wire going to the solenoid, the main power, a brown wire and a white wire. Any help on where to wire these on the predator 670 would be great, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Kawasaki 3010
1 Posts
I am in the process of putting a predator 670 in a mule 4010. It already had a B/S Vanguard that was shot and I happened to have a predator on hand. My problem is with the wiring. Any guidance on wiring? I am bypassing the solenoid that was on the mule that the BS was using but I am missing something. I have searched for wiring diagrams but have come up empty.

This is a picture of the wires that are coming from the mule. There is a wire going to the solenoid, the main power, a brown wire and a white wire. Any help on where to wire these on the predator 670 would be great, thanks!
Did you get yours wired? I'm putting a Predator 670 in a 2005 3010 Trans and an also looking for help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts