Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Ya, and since it's an electronic speedo, the key has to be on.
If you don't pull a few fuses, by the time you get to Sturgis your battery will be dead because you WILL forget to turn the key off when you stop for the night :biggrin:

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Now THAT is funny... But, does it come with a Poser Patch?

·
Registered
533 Posts
OK... so think about it... no bugs...no rain...no cold...never hot....no vibration..take 4ppl with you... no helmet hair....leathers stay clean... :) and all that for $250 or so

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've got 250,000 miles on my original tires.
You'd never be able to tell because Harley owners replace theirs with the Dunlop Harley-Approved tires so they don't void their warranty.

Funny though that the guys in my club seem to go with Metz :wink:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Thats too Funny.

·
Registered
366 Posts
You'd never be able to tell because Harley owners replace theirs with the Dunlop Harley-Approved tires so they don't void their warranty.

Funny though that the guys in my club seem to go with Metz :wink:

Are you serious? Changing tires to a different brand voids the warranty? :shock:

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Are you serious? Changing tires to a different brand voids the warranty? :shock:
It doesn't, legally, but the RUBs believe what the parts guy tells them so they buy Harley oil (Torco) and OEM Dunlops... complete with "Harley Davidson" raised black letters.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Well if you like or focus on BUMPING UP your POST count, you'd probably like the Speedo Gadget...:lol: Oooops, did I say that out loud??

·
Margaritaville
101 Posts
That has got to be the funnest thing I have read in a long time. I all ready am pi**ing off my friends who ride harleys this is the iceing on the cake *lol*

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
now, that's funny.

on the harley oem parts; the owners manual strongly suggests you use harley oil because you shouldn't mix lubricants. huh? as soon as i can i'm going to my favorite synthetic. i did find that i couldn't get an after market warranty for this bike. (?)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts