Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the name of the most reliable dealer to buy (for the lowest price anywhere), a Mustang seat for my 800 A model, thanks in advance, Doc.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I purchased the deluxe studded & concho'd 2 piece seat (75940 P/N) from Sargent cycle products in Jacsonville Fl 2 years ago for $330 + $10 shipping. I was very happy with the price & service. The seat rocks!! Now I need one for the 1500. Oh well.

·
Rebel Rider
3,646 Posts
I bought the wide vintage touring from wingsthings-texas.com for my 800A. It was $310 with shipping. They are running a 10% discount on Mustang seats this month, plus you get 5% discount for a VROC membership. The seat is great, haven't made a real long trip with it yet, but just riding around I can tell it will make a huge difference. And my wife loves the pillion.

bluestringer

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What member price? For their website? thanks, Doc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You just need to sign up for their web site. They don't stock all the stuff on there. I had ordered a Mustang from them last week for my Meanie (cruisercustomizing.com) they said they would not get one in until 1/27/05. I ended ordering it from J&P , since I'm a member of their gold club (49$ a year you get 10% all orders and 15% on your birthday) I paid the same price as cruisercustomizing.com, 368.95 and got free shipping but the difference is JP actually had it in stock and their on-line order tracking actually works.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, very much appreciated, it's just the one I want has the driver backrest, a few of the sites above are not user friendly, they don't even show the one I'm looking for???? Mustang says like 509, god isn;t that a lot for the cost of this bike AND I want to get a backrest for my wife, want to stay with Kawasaki but that is like 269.00, thanks, Doc.
:grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts