Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the current value of a '97 Muzzy Raptor?? I have an opportunity to buy one but have no clue as to what they're worth. It only has 4,300 miles and it seems to be all original including the single sided swing arm. I know it was $18 k when new but since they only made 50 there are no tranactions or any websites with pictures or info on the bikes. It is number 48 of 50. I saw it tonight and it looks really sweet. Any input would be appreicated.

Adrian

·
Registered
2 Posts
A couple things to consider. The Raptors were available with the standard 750cc or an optional 835cc.They refered to the 835 as an 850. This was an addiional 3k. Single sided swingarm was an additional 3k. I have 2 of them, a '97 750 and a '99 850. They are awesome bikes, a blast to ride and nobody recognizes them or knows what they are. But along with there ltd. quantiies comes some problems. When Muzzy broke off from sponsoring Kawasaki road racing, alot of the people involved in the Raptor program left and it is hard to get help and parts. They are also not the best street bike out there. They like to be reved hard and can be somewhat tempermental. Bottom line is I love mine. If you decide not to buy it, please pass the buyers info. on to me.Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts