Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my bike. It has a hypercharger and 3" HardKrome Exhaust. It runs like a raped ape...its fast...loud..and I love it!!!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Good looking mount you have there Sidewinder.

Welcome to BTK. :D

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Nice bike I love the color...

·
Many roads -little time
157 Posts
Great Looking Bike

Here are a few pics of my bike. It has a hypercharger and 3" HardKrome Exhaust. It runs like a raped ape...its fast...loud..and I love it!!!

The bike is awesome sidewinder. I just ordered some HK starights for my 900 LT. I hope I like the sound. Are yours very loud?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The bike is awesome sidewinder. I just ordered some HK starights for my 900 LT. I hope I like the sound. Are yours very loud?
Yea I love them...they are very loud..got a good deep sound. I never heard of them and when I bought the bike they guy had them but never put them on so when I put the hypercharger and the pipes on they jetted it all at ounce. You will be very happy with them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great looking modifications I like your footrest for the passenger could you tell me where you got them

Dave
They are Kuryakan ISO driver/passneger floorboards(7916)...I like them alot too..they turned out real nice. Only thing is they shipped me the wrong thing first time...they shipped the one with a needed adapter...its was wrong..it made them stick out to far..you needto make sure its the one that has the slanted 45 degree bracket already on it to fit right into place of your pegs. you have to take your pegs out of their bracket that mounts to the frame and put the floorboard where the peg was...then mout it back to the bike frame. Its not hard....did it in about 1 hour.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
nice ride...i love the hypercharger looks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts