Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That is one great looking Bike and I really like the color. Nice Pics.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I Love that color Blue it almost looks like the same color that I had on my Suzuki C50

·
enjoying the ride
448 Posts
good looking bike! what did you do(if anything) to the left side of engine after hypercharger install? I put a harley horn on mine after high 5 install...mike

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Is that a new stock kawi color combo? If so, they hit it out of the park, I think it's one of my favorites so far, right up there with the Black/Deep Red combo they have on the V2K.

Nice bike. :D

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good looking bike! what did you do(if anything) to the left side of engine after hypercharger install? I put a harley horn on mine after high 5 install...mike
i havent done anything , the left side of the engine looks good as is IMO..

·
Ride Naked ..
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that a new stock kawi color combo? If so, they hit it out of the park, I think it's one of my favorites so far, right up there with the Black/Deep Red combo they have on the V2K.

Nice bike. :D
the colour combo is standard for the 08 VN1600A , it looks great & was a big factor in me purchasing the VN1600 Classic .. :wink:

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Too bright! Shield you eyes!!!
Looks excellent!
I just love shiney things. Wanna come do mine?

·
Registered
552 Posts
AH,, I looked at the pics for a while cuz I knew something was different but couldn't figure it out,,,
I just noticed the frame is painted flat black. I had to go look at my 06 1600 classic to compare it... the flat black frame really makes the motor stand out, like it has an outline around it. where my glossy frame blends in with the whole bike.. thats cool!!!!!!!!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
love the color combo. i have a question and pardon my ignorance...has the 1600 always had that rear fender flare? I don't recall seeing that on the 1600's i've been privy to

1 - 20 of 25 Posts