Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made some videos of my 1970 Kawasaki F4 Sidewinder 250 restoration.

1970 Sidewinder 250 restoration

There are 3 videos in the restoration of this bike, because it was VERY rough when I got it. Let me know what you guys think of my bike!

Thanks,
Mike

·
Super Moderator
2,133 Posts
Wow. You love a challenge, eh? Nicely done and a great video production. Will follow this thread for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, this model / year bike was really special to me, because my earliest memories are of riding on the gas tank holding on to the handlebars as a toddler. The other bike was a Kawasaki F3 Bushwacker 175: If I find this one, I'll add it to my collection as well... :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, this model / year bike was really special to me, because my earliest memories are of riding on the gas tank holding on to the handlebars as a toddler. The other bike was a Kawasaki F3 Bushwacker 175: If I find this one, I'll add it to my collection as well... :)
Know what you mean about the memories associated with a bike, like you I suppose you've had many bikes and like me a lot of new ones, I had a 1991 ZZR600 , that bike never let me down ,I held on to it as long as i could, never felt that way about all the other bikes before it and after it:cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts