Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah well i bought this 1990 kawasaki gpx750R,the frame vin is grinded off, the police don't seem to care, so i'm sorta stuck with it not knowing what to do, anythoughts on it...? heh. that front fairing isn't right.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just found these pics, both of which are 1990 gpx 750 R's, the Vin on the title, ran on kawasaki's site list's it as a 1990 - NINJA 750R, so this is how it should look heh. once i get the vin problem sorted out, it will look like these..

·
Registered
54 Posts
I remember drooling over that bike at the time, there was one at the local dealer in a sort of beige and gold (sounds awful, but it looked awesome!)
Suppose that bike instilled my love of Kawasaki bikes (even though I'm a huge fan of Honda cars!

Heh!

:wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mines far from anything to drool over :) but if it passes through AZ vin inspection, it'll look nice.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
A good friend of mine had the black with red pin stripe bike. Looks really nice that way. Looks like you've got some cosmetic work ahead as well as engine work, but it will be a real nice rider when you are done

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

dang!! those are nice :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts