Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
looks awesome bro! I can't wait till this weekend when I can get mine sprayed and hopefully have everything up and going by sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That looks really good, i like the lok o fthe 500 but with a full fairing it looks almost as good as the zx6r, almost.(just kidding that really dos lok cool 8) )

·
Registered
1 Posts
jimmyh said:
Since I am new, and since there seems to be interest, I took some pictures of my 500 with the full fairing.
Hey man,
i am new, adn was wondering where u got that fairing. I have the same bike, but would like to get the full fairing to complete my baby.

Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FocusSVT said:
jimmyh said:
Since I am new, and since there seems to be interest, I took some pictures of my 500 with the full fairing.
Hey man,
i am new, adn was wondering where u got that fairing. I have the same bike, but would like to get the full fairing to complete my baby.

Thanks.
I really dont know where you get them. I bought the bike used and the fairing came with it. I added the stripe myself. I bought the decals at www.stripeman.com. I think the fairing is made by Targa.

Does anyone know where to get them?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks good. 500's look really good with full fairings. I don't get why they don't come stock with it....Even the 250's have full fairings. :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
jimmyh, had a little trouble finding the graphics on that website you noted, did you have it custom made or what? I think it would also be nice to continue the lines from the stripe on the upper fairing, wonder if that's doable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts