Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have now owned this bike 7 months and it has been in a garage for 6 of em supposedly being fixed but low and behold i had a call from said garage today to tell me that they can go no further with it as there is nothing left for them to do they have to date done the following cleaned and balanced the carbs (several times) replaced ignition coil and pulse coil re-coated inside of tank as it was very rusty also timing has been set and something to do with valve shims has been done oh yeah and plugs and leads etc but she just wont go and frankly its driving me up the wall especially as it only went to the garage because it was a bit of a pig to start but when it fired up it ran sweet as a nut now alot of money later im getting my bike back as a non runner:cry:i just thought i would give the forum a go to see if anyone knew of a **** hot mechanic in the surrey area that might be able to help as just cant bring myself to scrap it its in to gooder shape

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Might help to post where you're located. Someone might have a suggestion for another shop, or be able to help in person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts