Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I love the color and your new gear! Somehow you just look happy sitting on your bike. :)

Thanks for sharing....I enjoyed it!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys :) What's so bad about NM? :p I'm planning on getting over to college station in the fall of 06, and actually I'll be glad to leave :D

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
JTpaintball70 said:
Thanx guys :) What's so bad about NM? :p I'm planning on getting over to college station in the fall of 06, and actually I'll be glad to leave :D
College station eh? The roads around there aren't so bad, better than the ones around here.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The characters mean Ninja :) I'm gonna get some custom made to put on one of the fairings that says Asuka in Japanese (the name of my bike) :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update!

I decided to keep all my pics thingys in here.
I just finished yesterday, taking off the stock decals that I could, and putting on mynew ZX-5R decals :) I'm getting new Ninja ones later this week I hope :)
IMHO makes the bike look a whole lot better :)
Pics

·
Registered
512 Posts
i highly approve. iv been looking for some new turn signals and havent found many i like. where did u get yours?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
off of either ridegear.com or kneedraggers.com can't remember which right now... Oh, and later this week,m I'll add some new photos with the last new decal, tank pad, and seat cover :) And I'm getting my Nelson-Riggs tank bag in too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts