Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im finally getting a bike and wondering if its right for me.Ill have it in a week, the suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah it is good

hi my name is spencer and i have a 2003 model kx 125, i think my bike is extremly fast, but the bike ur getting is a very good low maintenance bike and good for a beginner good luck on it ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: yeah it is good

spencer said:
hi my name is spencer and i have a 2003 model kx 125, i think my bike is extremly fast, but the bike ur getting is a very good low maintenance bike and good for a beginner good luck on it ;)
My name is Ollie125 and I have a 2002 KX85, I think my bike is extremely fast. Wow. What was the point of that.

Shank, we can't really tell you if it's a good bike for you if we know nothing about you. Is it your first bike? How old are you? How tall and heavy are you? How much experience do you have? What will you be riding? Etc. It might be a good bike for you but in my opinion it is very underpowered. I say go for an 85. Trust me you'll probably regret getting a KLX in the future. You'll be dying for more power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any bike that is given to you is a good bike.........are you nuts? Yes.....it is a great bike........bullet proof.......gas-n-go. Enjoy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any free bike is a GOOD bike~

I don't care how you look at it. It's best not to get carried away your first time out...$2900 on a kx 85 isn't chump change. Besides...if your new your going to trash the plastic pretty quick. Even faster with a faster more peppy bike!

I just bought a kx 60 for my son...he moved up from a ktm 50 pro sr. He saw the dirt several times on his first day...and landed off a double in a superman position...the bike when one way and he went the other. I'm glad I didn't buy the 65 or 85 now. He may have really hurt himself!

If your a new rider...give it a year and try to upgrade after you know what you really need.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HEY, i have had a 2004 klx125L for about 3 months they are great running bikes VERY dependable, low maintance, but kinda low on power so i guess thats good considering how you are a beginning rider...but now i crave more power so i sold the klx and bought a 2004 kx125 (very fast)
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW BIKE..

·
Registered
13 Posts
That KLX125 is Great bike I just rode one the other day at St. Joe State Park in Missouri. I liked it. Good Luck with your new bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts