Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old enough to know better
40 Posts
So, are we looking at a 'Nad here? I really, really like that taillight, but that must be something other than stock, right? Cool looking V-shape that kind of screams "Vulcan" to me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, are we looking at a 'Nad here? I really, really like that taillight, but that must be something other than stock, right? Cool looking V-shape that kind of screams "Vulcan" to me.
That is the stock taillight. It is cool with 16 leds; much bigger and brighter than its predecessor. The turn signals have a light module that turns them into tail/brake lights. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok It worked, now how did you do it without using Photobucket?
I purchased a photo resizer software called JpegSizer7, $19.00 and resized the three photos that were in my Photo Gallery.

Now there are two pictures of each, the original and the smaller resized.

I then downloaded the smaller pictures to the forum. There may be other ways to accomplish same, I just didn't know how. :lol:

·
Many roads -little time
157 Posts
I purchased a photo resizer software called JpegSizer7, $19.00 and resized the three photos that were in my Photo Gallery.

Now there are two pictures of each, the original and the smaller resized.

I then downloaded the smaller pictures to the forum. There may be other ways to accomplish same, I just didn't know how. :lol:
Good job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.