Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, yesterday was pretty exciting. I got to join in on a great charity ride. A bunch of different clubs raised money for some poor kids who are in bad medical shape and wards of the state.

It seems they do it the same day as the love ride purposely. The point being that riding with a celebrity to get a ride pin or patch is not what it is all about, although 46% of that money does go to charity.

whereas 100% of this money goes to make the kids in the hospitals lives better ( see love ride thread, rich posted some info on it). I was proud to hang out with the riding clubs ,and some 1% who gave of their money, time, and compassion to these children.

and................some of the LAVROCER's and BTK guys also threw in on it........thanks guys.

But, I officially am now a member of the same Riding club as Rich, so first thing today, I am buying a new vest to have my patch sewn on, will post a pic when it is done

gotta buy another btk pin too though

·
" Metric Mafia"
387 Posts
sdbrit68,
congratulations on being on the "patch". Now you can have safe *** :idea:

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you all are just jealous, now I'm gonna have to get it dirty to de-RUB it.

The good thing, now I can ride in groups even more. We may have to design one for the So-Cal BTK riders if the group keeps growing.

dont forget classic, we have the calico ride december 15th

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I was never one to put patches on my vest or jacket, but I'm sure looken forward to getten my poser patch on. Now there's a patch to be proud of.:wink:

D

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was never one to put patches on my vest or jacket, but I'm sure looken forward to getten my poser patch on. Now there's a patch to be proud of.:wink:

D
personally........I have never had a vest or jacket that didnt have the american flag on it, just one of my rules.

and generally, I always have an army patch.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
personally........I have never had a vest or jacket that didnt have the american flag on it, just one of my rules.

and generally, I always have an army patch.
Well now, that's why this country is so great, because a person can be who ever he wants to be, and wear what ever he feels like. Works for me.

D

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hold it.............just realized, I cant be a poser, I'm putting too many miles on my bike, and its too dirty.

poser by laws state you must spend 7 hours polishing your bike,for every 10 miles ridden

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
hold it.............just realized, I cant be a poser, I'm putting too many miles on my bike, and its too dirty.

poser by laws state you must spend 7 hours polishing your bike,for every 10 miles ridden[/QUO

Post a pic of you in your gear, we will tell ya if your poser:biggrin:
D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Well now, that's why this country is so great, because a person can be who ever he wants to be, and wear what ever he feels like. Works for me.

D
Works for me Too, Thanks to all the Vets out there active or not for letting me be who ever I want and wear what I want!!!:smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts