Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
S.Wales UK
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i braved the -5 temps to go and take a picture of my ride on the Black Mountains S.wales uk, a beautiful sunny day to start the new year 2010.

My first pic is below, show me your first pic of your ride in 2010:-D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well i braved the -5 temps to go and take a picture of my ride on the Black Mountains S.wales uk, a beautiful sunny day to start the new year 2010.

My first pic is below, show me your first pic of your ride in 2010:-D
Sorry not today 6" of snow last night here in Northumberland, our xmas snow was gone on wednesday so thought that i might get out but, started snowing yesterday & has not stopped... O well, never mind.

Happy New year to every one out there from the UK

·
S.Wales UK
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great looking ride you got there soverton.

sounds like some of you are getting the colder weather aswell

Roll on summer,:shock: :smile: :smile:

i', glad i took the ride yesterday, we had 4 inch of snow over night :mad:

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
I would post but I dont think you want to see a picture of a cover over a bike in a garage.It's -1 out with a wind chill of -22 right now:frown: WOW! I just noticed that this is my 1000 post!!!!! I feel better now!

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
wow congrats on the 1000th post:smile:
Thanks ,and if this weather stays the same I could hit 2000 by the end of the month!Its 9 right now and snow is just now moving in.It is so high on both sides of my driveway that Im going to have to throw it in the middle of the yard if we get any accumulation.1 to 3" expected over night.:frown:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.