Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a cruiser, that is. As you can see from the sig, I ride a sport-tourer. My son bought this yesterday and let me take it out today before he starts the bob job. Ain't he a sweetie!!

Anyway, I think I could add a cruiser to the stable. I'm thinking Vulcan 900 Custom. Once I got the hang of how it moves through the curves and how it feels to turn from a stop, it was good! Almost froze, but it was worth it!!

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
I tell you what, Pat, that v-twin sound is highly addicting!

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Cool, my wife's first bike wa a 600 Shadow. Thier is a great Honda VLX 600 Shadow forum out there...veyr informative.

I changed out the front sprocket on hers to get some better top speed, and we drilled out the rear baffles in the exhaust with a hole saw to give her a better sound as well.

She loved that bike, within a month of her getting her M/C license we travelled all theway down the Pacific Coast and back, 5000+km on that 600...and it didn't skip a beat.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.