Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the talk about shooting makes me want to take the girls out & get them all hot & sweaty :p :p :p

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the sweetie I grab when things go bump in the night & the puppy (Great Dane) starts barking :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

:shock: sweeeeeet- i could plunk some bottles with those :lol:

god bless america :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Do you have a holster mount for your girls to take along when you ride?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, it's a ACOG 8)

Stupid jerks sent me the wrong one, (internet purchase & the company is in major trouble right now) it's for a cary handle 223 instead of for a flatop 308 & now I'm stuck with it. Going to try and exchange it (with a different dealer) when I get a Tango down foregrip, battlegrip & rail covers.

This is my "weekend warrior" ridding kit :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
458 Posts
RampRat said:
Yep, it's a ACOG 8)

Stupid jerks sent me the wrong one, (internet purchase & the company is in major trouble right now) it's for a cary handle 223 instead of for a flatop 308 & now I'm stuck with it.
**** shame....I suppose the base can't just be changed or you would have done that.

You might try to go directly to the manufacturer. They are probably in a better position to make good on it than a dealer. Not your fault one of THEIR retail outlets sent you the wrong merchandise and they are going belly up and can't/won't make you whole.

The whole thing is like ordering a new seat for your scoot and they send you one for a Ninja. :x

Good luck.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad to say the base is either intergal with the unit (as in the cary handle mount) or a seperate item for the flat top. Plus the reticle is zeroed for the specfic caliber & bullet weight.

Thought about contaction Trijicion but will see what another dealer says 1st. The dealer I got it from is now known (not at the time it was purchased) as somebody not to trust or ever do buisness with. From what I've been told a couple other dealers will work out excellent deals & establish a new customer.

·
Registered
458 Posts
RampRat said:
Thought about contaction Trijicion but will see what another dealer says 1st.
Your call.

Doesn't Springfield own Trijicon now? Maybe they are just importing. Not that it makes a difference for your situation.

Good luck, again.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Those apear to be XM-17's right? If so, how are to able to get the short and long stock models? Been looking for a long stock :roll:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZX-10R Urza said:
Those apear to be XM-17's right? If so, how are to able to get the short and long stock models? Been looking for a long stock :roll:
For a 14 year old guy you sure are into lots of illegal things eh?

Course if you're only pertending to be 14.....................................

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
lol, thanks RampRat. Brodie, 5 rounds is all you need for everyday use :roll: I once saw a .223 version of the AK-47, not the AK-74, but a AK-47 cambered for nato .223. If I had to chose, It'd take the M-16. American made by union men! Hoooorah!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
soad said:
thew D.C. sniper was using a xm-17. and thats a mighty fine 5 round clip on that m4 wannabe too
Wrong & wrong again.

Might want to get you're facts straight before posting :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI I used a M4 at work.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
hey, hey,hey ,hey, let's keep it clean here. The XM-17 is diff from the M4 thou. Thanks to the **** ban its not fully-auto. Hopefully we'll get our fully auto's back.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ZX-10R Urza said:
hey, hey,hey ,hey, let's keep it clean here. The XM-17 is diff from the M4 thou. Thanks to the **** ban its not fully-auto. Hopefully we'll get our fully auto's back.
1. No swearing, this is not a street corner & you don't need to swear to impress anybody.

2, What is the xm-17, I'd like to know what this is.

3, You can still own full auto weapons depending on where you live. Where I live it's legal to own them.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.